Provide oversite on quality of various products manufactured at Bath Iron Works.
Interact with production supervision and other customers both internal and external on both structure, outfitting, and piping.
- High school diploma or GED
- VT qualified or able to pass qualification test
- Must be able to read structural and outfitting drawings and recognize weld symbols
- BIW Apprentice graduate
- Strong background in structure and welding
- Safety conscious dependable individual with strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently and perform multiple tasks in structure, outfitting, and piping
- The ability to deal with conflict in a professional manner
- Experience in outfitting
- Experience in piping systems