- Electrical Engineer and Developer with a software development background
- Develop conceptual designs for ship power or controls systems, incorporating modeling and simulation validation; evaluate the feasibility of such designs based upon requirements determined by project teams and the customer
- Develop/maintain assigned diagrams, calculations, and/or purchase specifications
- Interface with Navy and other customers, Construction Trades, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, and Design in resolving technical issues and developing appropriate correspondence
- Gather specification data and organize for evaluation and assessment
- Experience with desktop and web development in C#/ASP.NET strongly preferred.
- Experience testing/deploying/releasing software on windows 10 or Web strongly preferred.
- Experience with data architecture design, development, testing, and deployment utilizing Oracle or other server based database strongly preferred
- Experience with PL/SQL preferred.
- Experience with Oracle and Visual Studio integration preferred
- Experience with Technical Writing in support of software documentation including design description and Process/State Mapping Preferred.
- Experience with SVN/Git or other version control system preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD programming preferred.
- Experience with development inside Microsoft Office products preferred.
- Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering experience preferred.
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science required. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or field related to engineering/software development strongly preferred.
- Engineer I 0-1 years experiance perferred
- Engineer II 1-3 years experiance perferred
- Engineer III 3-5 years experiance perferred
- Senior Engineer 5+ years experiance perferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan, and execute projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple priorities simultaneously to completion.
- Strong Project Management skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Project is desirable
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail with proven ability to work independently
- Some travel may be required
- Operation of Microsoft Windows, Windows Software, and Microsoft Office products is required; CAD skills are desirable.
- Experience with electrical systems, electrical design, electrical testing, electrical troubleshooting, and marine military electrical systems is desirable.
- A broad knowledge of and experience with a variety of computer systems, networking, and related technologies including network communication and protocols, data collection, and analysis is desirable
- Experience with electrical software and electrical calculations is desirable.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed