The pay range for this position ranges from $20.14/hr - $22.59/hr
Electrician will perform electrical hook-ups, repairs, and operational testing of Manufacturing Machinery and Plant Electrical Distribution Systems throughout BIW Facilities.
Work will be performed within National Electrical Code and BIW safety guidelines.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree from Vocational or Technical School in Electrical/Electronics discipline
- Demonstrated ability to understand and read controls electrical schematics and one-line diagrams of Power Distribution Systems
- Minimum of 2-years work experience performing industrial/commercial installations, motor control wiring, and power hook-up within NEC requirements
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and repair of CNC equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work with a digital/analog test equipment i.e.., Oscilloscopes, Data logging testing equipment and other electrical/electronic test equipment
- Demonstrated and clear understanding of the National Electrical Code through two years of practical application
- Ability to troubleshoot motor controls, power panels, transformers, lighting systems, and grounding
- Demonstrated Knowledge of PLC's and VFD's
- Demonstrated knowledge of PLC programming in Ladder Logic and Function Block, with laptop computer
- Previous experience troubleshooting AC/DC crane controls
- Working/ Demonstrated knowledge of Medium Voltage terminations and troubleshooting.
- Working/ Demonstrated knowledge of HVAC equipment repair and troubleshooting
- Universal Refrigeration license
- NFPA 70E certification
- Licensed Journeyman or Master
- Control System Certification (ISA or equivalent)
Must meet M21 Physical task analysis
Must be able to work at Heights and in Confined spaces