Maintenance Planning & Scheduling work for Electrical, HVAC, and/or Mechanical Crews:
- Perform Job planning, materials and labor estimating, stakeholder coordination and scheduling work for electrical & electronic systems, construction installation, and production machinery repairs and Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Prepares methods, manning, and material packages and coordination of scheduling for completion.
Maintenance Materials Procurement:
- Researches, writes purchase specs, arranges and expedites deliveries, monitors and replenishes inventories for work crews.
- Utilizes Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to manage repair and Preventive Maintenance (PM) Work-order evaluation, acceptance, status tracking, prioritizing, maintaining backlog, readying for release, monitoring for performance and proper documentation, timely closeout.
- Develops and maintains equipment files and machinery data. Inspects and monitors preventative maintenance checks and diagnostic procedures. Helps analyze equipment failures. Performs technical correspondence with vendors. Helps research new technology, cost reductions, and equipment specifications.
- Perform Job Hazard Analysis and coordinate risk mitigation (such as equipment Lock Out Tag Out, Dig Safe, Fall Plans), and personal protective equipment (PPE) are understood and established to ensure safe job sites for planned jobs
- Supports management in matters such as writing funding requests, performance histories, etc. Occasional direct supervision of jobs and work crews as needed.
- High School/GED, Graduate Apprentice or Associates Degree.
- Master or Journeyman Electrician Certification
- Minimum of 5-years work experience in industrial/commercial setting
- Minimum of 3-years’ technical experience (Master or Journeyman Electrician Certification)
- Minimum of 3-years of resource planning and manpower allocation
- Minimum of 3-years of job planning or project management experience
- Experience supervising in maintenance organization
Additional Skills Required:
- Skills to read and understand schematics, drawings, and technical manuals
- Basic proficiency with personal computers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Access
- Basic Project Management Skills Required (PMP or CAPM certification preferred)
- Must be available and willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays to meet customer project commitments
- Comply with the company safety procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, team player, work well with others and have a positive attitude
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Construction or Maintenance repair experience (building systems, machinery controls)
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) a plus (Experience with MAXIMO maintenance management system)
- Experience and skill in troubleshooting control system issues and repairing of production machinery
- Machinery / Mechanical background in an industrial setting
- Knowledge of industrial/commercial plant systems, equipment, and layout