This role engages in the development and delivery of organizational development programs and projects. The analyst/specialist acts as an integral partner in the development and execution of BIW’s Organizational Development Framework.
• Develops project plans and timelines to support organizational development efforts and assist in the smooth and thorough execution of projects. Delivers work in alignment with plans.
• Develop Course Curriculum, training materials and learning programs.
• Manages the Professional Development and Intern/Co-Op Programs on behalf of BIW.
• Designs and conducts quantitative & qualitative analyses to identify trends in workforce behaviors (i.e. attrition, retirement, movement). Incorporates information from various data sources, both internal and external, to support analysis.
• Acts as a strategic partner working with division leadership to assist with the progression and development of their organizations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or HR Management, or a related field/equivalent combination of education and experience required.
3-5 years’ experience in organizational development in a large, professional environment
Advanced use of MS Office products such as Excel, Access and PowerPoint; People Soft experience preferred.
Proven project management skills.
• Experience working in a Manufacturing/Engineering environment required.
• Experience in the design and delivery of interactive training session and experiential learning programs.
• Experience working with a Learning & Performance Management System preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven problem solving and conflict management skills.
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced, progressive environment.
• Ability to relate and work with all levels of the Company.