Monitor and report inventory management performance at BIW’s warehouse locations in Brunswick and Bath Maine.
The successful candidate will work in a team that plans and executes cycle counting and inventory reconciliation, conducts process and inventory audits, records results and generate reports for both internal and external customers.
Assist in Warehousing and Inventory management initiatives as required.
This is a prerequisite job assignment for individuals pursuing a supervisory role in BIW’s Supply Chain Management organization
BS degree in business management / logistics, or Graduate GDBIW Apprentice preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5 years of Supply Chain experience preferably in material handling and/or inventory control practices.
- Strong PC skills required (Microsoft Office suite including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Experience working in an organized labor environment preferred.
- Prior successful supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication required.