- Report directly to the Post Delivery Engineering Planning Section Manager.
- Develop Project Plans created to support the Post Delivery of the Navy’s Programs Ships through a 40 year life cycle (e.g. LCS, DDG 51 & DDG 1000 Programs).
- Lead and Coordinate Project Plans to ensure adherence to schedule and cost (e.g. CPI & SPI)
- Develop Master Level Project Plans for Engineering and Design Work.
- Develop Detailed Schedule for Engineering and Design Work).
- Develop/Maintain Schedule and Cost Performance Metrics from Program Office to Supervisory Levels.
- Interface with Engineering, Design, Program Finance, Estimating, Procurement and Manufacturing to develop Project Plans.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of the team environment.
- Able to create/improve processes that will help the team increase performance.
- Technical and/or Business Associate’s Degree or 5 years of experience in Project Management in a Technical Engineering/Design environment required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management (Earn value Management knowledge is a Plus).
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple priorities required.
- Proficient computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office suite and Deltek” Open Plan Profession (Planning Software)
- Ability to read, interpret and follow procedures, standards and work instructions required.
- Innovative qualities, leadership, project management, problem solving, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to react quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed