Plan function coordinator job description:
Bachelors degree in business or technical field or 5 years of experience in an Engineering/Design or Manufacturing Supervision required.
Graduate of BIW's Apprenticeship Program preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years related business or technical management, planning or engineering required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Working knowledge of EVMS principles
• Demonstrated expertise and effectiveness with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Access, and Word
• Working knowledge of Project Management with a basic understanding of Configuration Management
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to work multiple priorities
• Highly motivated, strong attention to detail and the proven ability to take the initiative when required
• Ability to obtain a Security Clearance