Detailed Description of Work:
- Maintenance Planning – Planning and estimating work for electrical & electronic systems, construction installation, and production machinery repairs and Preventive Maintenance. Prepares methods, manning, and material packages with time slotting for scheduled completion.
- Maintenance Materials Procurement – Researches, writes purchase specs, arranges and expedites deliveries, monitors and replenishes inventories for work crews.
- CMMS – Repair and Preventive Maintenance (PM) Work-order evaluation, acceptance, statusing, prioritizing, maintaining backlog, readying for release, monitoring for performance and proper documentation, timely closeout.
- Technical Support – Develops and maintains equipment files and machinery data. Inspects and monitors preventative maintenance checks and diagnostic procedures. Helps analyze equipment failures. Performs technical correspondence with vendors. Helps research new technology, cost reductions, and equipment specifications.
- Administrative – Supports management in matters such as writing funding requests, performance histories, etc. Occasional direct supervision of jobs and work crews as needed.